Fields of work
- Hydrogeological GIS applications in research and education
- Cooperation and project planning with Indonesia
- Processing of commissioned projects
- Aquifer characterization of tropical karst aquifers
- Hydrogeological applications of satellite data
- Hydrochemical measurement campaigns
- Gunung Kidul (Java): Determination of the Groundwater Resource of a Tropical Karst Area as a Basis for a Sustainable Water Supply in the Future
- GetInCICERO (German Indonesian Geo-Campus in Indonesia for Competence in Education and Research for Organizations)
- 09/2019: Master of Science (M. Sc.): Redox State and Zonation of Groundwater in the City of Yogyakarta (Java, Indonesia).
- 05-07/2019: Research stay at Universitas Gadjah Mada in Yogyakarta, Indonesia supported by a PROMOS scholarship from DAAD.
- 2017 - 2019: Master studies of applied geosciences specialization geophysics-hydrogeology-engineering-geology at RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- 09/2017: Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.): Determination of pore radius distribution by NMR on fully and partially saturated sandstones.
- 2014 - 2017: Bachelor of Applied Geosciences specialization Geophysics-Hydrogeology-Engineering-Geology at RWTH Aachen University.
- Since 11/2019: PhD scholar and research assistant in the teaching and research field of hydrogeology, RWTH Aachen University.
- 01/2018 - 11/2019: Research assistant in the teaching and research field of hydrogeology, RWTH Aachen University
- 12/2017 - 03/2018: Student assistant in the teaching and research field of hydrogeology, RWTH Aachen University
- 12/2016 - 06/2017: Student assistant at the Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy, E.ON ERC, RWTH Aachen University
- 08 - 09/2016: Internship in the Department of Geophysics at K-UTEC AG Salt Technologies.