Salahadein AlzienM.Sc. Doktorand Raum:107 Tel: +49 241 80-96787 firstname.lastname@example.org
Field of activities
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Pollution in Oil & Gas Industry
- Lecturer at Azzaytouna University, Libya & Chairman of SDC-Engg.Service
- B.Sc. Degree. 1993 , Faculty of Civil Engineering, Garyounis University – Benghazi. Good, 1993.
- Master of Science Degree. 2005 ,Branch of Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Budapest University of Technology and Economics. “Excellent”
- Student of the year 2004
- Student of the year 2003
- Certificate of Merit 2001/2002
- Certificate of Merit 2002/2003
- Certificate of Merit 2003/2004
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship “EU” 2004/2005
- Design the foundation of the Oil and Gas Storage Tanks with respect to the Environment.
- Wastewater Treatment at Sub-regions in Libya.
Finished work projects
- Manu soil investigations projects in Libya.
- Many remediation projects in Libya.
- Environmental Consultancy services projects with Oil & Gas Companies in Libya.
- Adaptation to Changing Climate in Arab Countries MNA Flagship Report, WB.